On My Wishlist

On My Wishlist

Here are a few things currently in my shopping cart. Click the photos to shop!

Love the detail of this sweater. It’s color blocked, but the uneven hem on the top and the bottom is really what got me. It’s so different and I can totally see myself styling it with black skinny jeans, a black fedora, and if I’m feeling adventurous, my new leopard booties, but if not, my favorite flats πŸ™‚

I am loving tie sleeves right now and I love this sweater. It’s not super heavy, comes in a ton of colors, and is high/low, so can be paired with leggings without your tush hanging out πŸ˜‰ Oh, and it’s under $60! I’m leaning towards the “Ivory Cloud” color. What’s your favorite?

I’m always looking for a good statement necklace that isn’t too gaudy and will go with everything. I love the simplicity of this one (comes in black and white). The tassel adds a cute detail and it’s under $30! Pretty much a no brainer, right?

A comfy scarf that can be thrown on with any outfit is something I look for every season. I was eyeing this scarf up last year, but it sold out so fast! I found it in a few colors here and I’m considering more than one πŸ˜‰

It’s almost time for me to start thinking about what I’m going to wear for Thanksgiving. Can you believe it? Ok, I guess it’s a little early, but I’m a planner. Anyway, every year we are down in Florida for turkey day and where we go we have to dress up, which I normally wouldn’t complain about because I love dressing up, but when the day is to stuff yourself silly, I don’t really want to be in a dress and heels, you feel me? I’m liking this dress for the occasion because I feel like I could definitely wear it again and it’s under $50! Now, what color to get….

I’m in the market for a new pair of sneakers. I’ve been working out 4-5 days a week since I found my stroller bootcamp. It’s so much fun! Mamas, have you heard of this/done this? Β If not, I highly suggest it. It forces you to 1- get out of the house, 2- WORK OUT, 3- socialize (both you and baby). Win win. I’m liking these for under $85. Does anyone have these and are they comfortable?

I’ve been feeling like my skin needs a little rejuvenation. Face masks were big this summer! I tried a few of the drug store brands and didn’t really see a difference in my skin. With fall/winter comes dry skin and I’ve heard great things about this one.Β I’m definitely going to give it a try. Has anyone tried it? Let me know if you’d like me to do a review!

Shop the post:

Happy shopping, my friends!

xo, Jenn

21 Comments

1. Melanie Alatise October 16, 2017 / 12:09 am

Love these finds ! Especially lovin’ that necklace <3

• JLCOOPER01 October 16, 2017 / 12:26 am

Thanks for the comment, Melanie! I’m loving it too πŸ™‚ xo, Jenn

2. Maya D. October 16, 2017 / 11:36 am

You two ladies are adorable! Love both of your shoes πŸ™‚ As for your picks, I think I too am loving this black and white sweater and your styling is on point, I’d love to see it paired with the leopard boots. Sounds like a fun way to rock it. I was just out yesterday looking for the perfect pair of trainers. I couldn’t commit, I’m still looking. Lol. It was so many shoes to choose from and I loved more than one pair so I’ve got to narrow down my list, Lol.

• JLCOOPER01 October 17, 2017 / 12:33 am

Thank you so much for the sweet comment, Maya! Why are sneakers so hard to buy? I usually gravitate towards classic black and white because it goes with everything, but I LOVE all the fun color ones. I feel like this grey/pink is pretty neutral, but I just wonder if they will get dirty quickly…Good luck choosing! xo, Jenn

• JLCOOPER01 October 17, 2017 / 12:34 am

Thanks so much, Linda! I’m really considering adding it to my wardrobe. xo, Jenn

3. The Midwest Wife October 16, 2017 / 5:03 pm

I love seeing what is on others’ wish lists. That black sweater with tie sleeve detail is on my Burgundy wish list! It’s such a fun sweater. Also, I just bought that Charlotte Tillbury mask. It’s so different than my normal masks and leaves my skin feeling amazing!

Antonia | http://www.TheMidwestWife.com

• JLCOOPER01 October 17, 2017 / 12:37 am

Thanks for reading, Antonia! I love that sweater and think its so pretty in the burgundy. Yay, I’m glad you liked the mask! Good to know because I just ordered mine πŸ™‚

xo, Jenn

4. Cecilia October 16, 2017 / 5:52 pm

I agree with everything on your list πŸ™‚

• JLCOOPER01 October 17, 2017 / 12:39 am

Ah, thanks, Cecilia! So much good stuff out there right now. xo, Jenn

• JLCOOPER01 October 17, 2017 / 12:40 am

Thanks, Sam! I can’t wait until its cool enough so I can wear that scarf. It’s SO cozy and you’re right, I think I’m going to get a ton of use out of it. Thanks for reading!
      xo, Jenn

5. Emily Soto October 17, 2017 / 2:14 am

I love your picks, especially the scarf!

• JLCOOPER01 October 17, 2017 / 2:28 pm

Thanks, Bridgette! I totally agree, it’s actually coming up in my next post as my top Fall trend. I love it! Xo, Jenn

• JLCOOPER01 October 17, 2017 / 2:25 pm

Thank you, Rachel! They are super cute and comfortable! Have a great week! Xo, Jenn

6. Victoria Medina October 17, 2017 / 6:07 am

Love your selections! The running shoes are def going on my wishlist

• JLCOOPER01 October 17, 2017 / 2:24 pm

Thanks for reading! Aren’t they cute?! I feel like they will go with everything too. Xo, Jenn

7. mellissa October 19, 2017 / 12:48 pm

I love your wishlist, thanks for sharing. The sweaters are my fav <3

• JLCOOPER01 October 25, 2017 / 12:23 pm

Thanks for the comment, Melissa! I know, I’m definitely ready for sweater weather πŸ™‚
      xo, Jenn