Ruffle Cold Shoulder Sweatshirt

Ruffle Cold Shoulder Sweatshirt

Riley is 14 months old today (omg, where is time going?!) and has been talking up a storm which is so much fun! It’s amazing how much she tries to repeat. Sometimes she gets the word spot on, and other times it’s a guessing game. She now says “hand” and reaches up to hold mine and it makes my heart skip a beat every time. Sometimes when we are in the car, I’ll look through my rearview mirror. She will look at me and sweetly say, “hand”, and reach out for me to hold it. I hope she always reaches for my hand because it sure does make me smile. Motherhood is hard, don’t let anyone fool you, but it’s these moments that make me forget the pain and the hard times and completely make it worth it.

11FA0E3C-5C60-483D-903F-09CE25E72D03.JPG

I love this cold shoulder sweatshirt. It is perfect for this transitional weather and is so comfortable. And did I mention it’s under $40?

I’ve been really into the sneaker/slide trend, but I hadn’t pulled the trigger on a pair until I found THESE. They are SO comfortable and I love the bow detail. Hint of feminine while still being sporty, check!

BC9CB2DE-8144-4690-A907-13FDF828E573.jpg

Happy Thursday, friends! Almost there 🙂

xo, Jenn

Shop the post:

Share:

13 Comments

1. Jen Pilchak October 26, 2017 / 2:29 pm

Great sweater and I keep thinking about the cute sneaker slip ons. I haven’t committed yet – totally loving the bow on the ones worn in this post!
    xo Jen from styleinshape.com

• JLCOOPER01 October 26, 2017 / 5:02 pm

Thanks, Jen! I was the same way. These are super comfortable. Let me know if you give them a try, I think you’ll be impressed 🙂

xo, Jenn

2. Jana October 26, 2017 / 3:23 pm

This is a great fall look! I also really love the cold shoulder trend this time of year! Your daughter is so cute! xo Jana | http://www.janastyleblog.com

• JLCOOPER01 October 26, 2017 / 5:02 pm

Thanks for the comment, Jana! I can’t get enough of it. I’m going to wear them until the weather gets too cold for my shoulders 😉

xo, Jenn

3. emily maric October 26, 2017 / 5:12 pm

Love this look its super cute and casual. I was also hesitant on purchasing the slide on sneakers. I got my first pair few months ago, and they are my favorite; so comfy. xo, Emily

• JLCOOPER01 October 26, 2017 / 5:14 pm

Thanks for the comment, Emily! I know, I love them. I’ve been wearing them in place of my usual flat. I like how they make my outfit a little sportier. These are awesome!

xo, Jenn

• JLCOOPER01 October 26, 2017 / 6:14 pm

Aw, that’s so sweet, thank you! I’m glad I could (maybe) convince you 😉

xo, Jenn

4. gaonouelo October 26, 2017 / 6:55 pm

That top though! How cute! Love the cold shoulder look on you <3

• JLCOOPER01 October 26, 2017 / 8:03 pm

You’re too sweet! Thank you so much! It’s such a fun trend, right?!

xo, Jenn

• JLCOOPER01 October 26, 2017 / 8:04 pm

Thanks for the comment, Dina! I know, the sleeves are so fun and there are so many variations of the cold shoulder right now, I love it!

xo, Jenn